Thursday, June 17, 2010

With You

Lightning. Thunder. Incarceration. Rip. Rip. EAT. EAT. YUMMM.

“ Hey Victor Tooms – you ok in there?”

Yellow, to deep blue – I feel, “ Yes.”

“ Oh Ok – lights out now – have a good night…”

Good night. Good dinner. Good Liver…good…good…hrgghh…

Growl. That bastard. That bastard. If he hadn’t caught me. I would be in my nest right now…Sleeping…happy…comfortable…

That man ruined everything. That man with dark hair. He looked too uninterestingly common. Uninteresting pleasant.

It was the woman I had wanted. Yes. The one called Scully. Why would I not? She must die. To have her would be – Victorious.
She caught me – that one. She made me come out. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH THEN SHE CAME – DESECRATED MY NEST – I DESIRED HER LIVER – HER NECKLACE MY TROPHY NOT EARNED!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!

I punched the soft wall. I am here. They say I am insane. To these cattle. I am.

Mulder. Fox. Like a fox. Clever. She had the red hair. Her name should be fox. Clever. Clever. Silky Hair. Hmmmm. Clever. Tasty Skin. Clever. Intelligent.

You know what I am and it does not scare you – not
one bit.

Impressive. Let’s see how you not scream one bit when I rip it out of your pretty fleshy bones and EAT!

Eat. Eat. No Wait.

Impressive. Delicious. Moist. Wet. Sweaty. Slender. Moan. Yellow. Kiss. Tongue. Shoving. Pushing. Hard. Hardness. Entering. Capturing.

Suddenly I feel all tired. My body – it has erupted. My dim yellow.

Maybe. Fox. Maybe. With
you. For once

No comments:

Post a Comment