Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Glass

We look at each other.

I could have killed him
I was restless to do it now...
I could have killed him...
This glass is between us...

I can kill him...

But this glass is between us...

What has been offered in return of his life? - For me the sanitarium; the nut-case as they would clearly put it. But they won't keep me here for long.

I will come after you.
I will destroy you.
Your reward for capturing me.

How did you catch me?
How could you catch me?
How is it so possible to do so?
You are just an ordinary man
Just one ordinary man
How were you able to catch me more than with normal deftness...?

I have never had a train of thought like this. You imbecile. You fox. You are rightly named.

I look away.

I will get you Fox Mulder.

I can kill him...

But this glass is between us...

No comments:

Post a Comment